Our mission is to perform entertaining water ski shows and use them as a platform for teaching safe boating and water skiing techniques to members and the general public. In doing so, we provide our members with physical fitness, personal growth, leadership opportunities, and lifelong friendships.
We aspire to be the leading entertainment and tourist attraction in our community.
We also aim to be the most successful water ski show team, measured not only by tournament victories, but also by the extent of contributions to our community and the sport of water-skiing.
Core Values & Guiding Principles
- We exist solely for the purpose of performing water ski shows.
- We use our shows as a platform for educating members and the general public.
- We are a nonprofit organization.
- Member involvement and outside financial support is crucial for our success.
- We show compassion for others.
- We value respect, honesty, and integrity.
- We are ethical in everything we do.
- We are goodwill ambassadors of our community.
- We are good stewards of the water.
- We are leaders at all levels of our sport and in our community.
- We have fun while forging lifelong friendships.